giovedì 7 marzo 2013

I still miss someone

Outside my door the rain is fallingA cold, wild wind will comeWell, there's someone for me somewhereBut I still miss that one
No, I never got over those blue eyesI see them everywhereAnd I miss those arms that held meBaby, when all the love was there
Well, I wonder if he's sorryFor ending what we had begunWell, there's someone, someone for me somewhereBaby, well, I still miss someone
And I never got over those blue eyesI see them everywhereAnd I miss those arms that held meOoh baby, when all the love was there
And I never got over those blue eyesI see them everywhereAnd I miss those arms that held meBaby, when all the love was there
Baby, when all the love was thereBaby, when all the love was there
Stevie Nicks (adattamento da Johnny Cash)

Nessun commento: